[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 19:43:31 UTC 2013

This is getting weird. I never used to agree with Milton and
now I agree with him on almost everything.

A list of people from US businesses only is significantly worse
than useless. This is no reflection on the individuals listed,
of course, but it will be universally regarded as putting the
foxes in charge of the hen house.

Regards
   Brian