[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Dec 20 22:40:37 UTC 2013

Hi.

On the contrary, the selection committee was formed by representatives
from several of the most prominent Civil Society organizations
contributing to Internet Governance work.

I believe that it is a very respectable slate of representative picked
by as legitimate a process as can be formed in CS at this point in time.

While I en devour to avoid email exchange with certain parties, I could
not let the falsehood stand.

avri