[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 07:44:25 UTC 2013

But doesn’t include any of the multiple groups that are impacted by Internet (Governance) decisions, many of whom can found within the broader Community Informatics community which as a community/network has been unreasonably and without either accountability or transparency denied a role in the CS IG processes.

An internet for the common good - a Community Informatics Declaration: to read and endorse http://tinyurl.com/kfaacqn