[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 08:30:38 UTC 2013

Ian, as you well know this has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a jolly
good chap or sufficiently "talented" or whatever and has everything to do
with whether or not certain voices are allowed to be heard/certain
perspectives have a seat at the table ...

An internet for the common good - a Community Informatics Declaration: to
read and endorse http://tinyurl.com/kfaacqn