[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 11:55:34 UTC 2013

John (and also following Suzanne,

Please be aware that I am not commenting on or suggesting operating
principles for Inet itself, a subject on which at this time I have no
information and thus no opinion.  However, I am most certainly commenting on
the nomination procedures from the CS grouping concerning CS representation
on the Inet committees and as I mentioned before since Inet seems to have
designated certain representational structures as exclusive sources for
nomination from specific stakeholder groups, and moreover seems to have
accepted those nominations, then Inet is most definitely responsible for any
faults in those processes and their outcomes and is similarly responsible to
take appropriate actions once this has been pointed out.

An internet for the common good - a Community Informatics Declaration: to
read and endorse http://tinyurl.com/kfaacqn