[discuss] [governance] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Dec 22 15:06:42 UTC 2013

At 15:13 22/12/2013, Carlos A. Afonso wrote:
>I did not say that, did I? I meant what I said.

Dear Carlos,
this did I not say what I did say about what you said thing is
unclear (at least to me).

Can you state clearly, once for all, who can nominate candidates such
as these for the 'Brazil Meeting' organising committee?

Then, who will be the members of the NomCom? Or how will they be
chosen, among which candidates?

Sorry to be boring, but this has to be clear to everyone.

Thank you!
jfc