[discuss] Questions regarding business sector participation

Dave Burstein daveb at dslprime.com
Mon Dec 23 11:30:35 UTC 2013

Ayesha, Joseph

You didn't answer the question " Precisely how much does it cost for large
and small members?" I asked before. How much is the "sliding scale".

Obviously, a "multi-stakeholder organization" in policy wants to be
transparent about that. I'm sure I don't have to remind you how the leaders
of 1Net have urged transparency on all.

  If the fee is proportionate to income, I believe Fast Net News will want
to join and I will urge other businesses to do so. In fact, let this note
be my request to join.

Also, are the decisions of BASIS - including the nominations for the
positions here - made by staff of BASIS such as yourself, a board, or ...?

   Please do get back with the answers before the holiday.

Thank you.

--
Editor, Fast Net News, Net Policy News and A Wireless Cloud
Author with Jennie Bourne  DSL (Wiley, 2002) and Web Video: Making It