[discuss] Questions regarding business sector participation

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Dec 23 17:58:00 UTC 2013

Ayesha,
I suppose you realize that this is a "pay per vote" question at an
internet/telco/govs multilateral meeting. The point is pragmatic: the
return on investment for a Sao Paulo-mike-access - through /1net or
through a press covered user activist local presence - compared with
our target, which is a consensual rather than critical transition
over the ongoing unlocking of the 1978 internet technology limitations.
jfc