[discuss] Representative Multistakeholderism (was: Re: Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013)

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 19:19:20 UTC 2013

BTW, I just wanted to clarify that this is not yet another discussion about
how this or that committee is being formed and who will get on it (at least
not from my part). I noted John mentioned /1net in is response but my
question wasn't about /1net or any particular instance of nomination,
appointment or representation. My inquiry was primarily concerned with
thinking out the (general) model and the conceptual arguments that could
support the practice of the current ways MS-ism operates. But of course, it
was borne out of empirical concerns and in that sense, I appreciate the
references to the current context.

I thought I would clarify that, though, in case it was lost on anyone.

Mawaki