[discuss] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Dec 25 11:50:56 UTC 2013

In message <145934B2-06F0-4611-9702-6300F37CC6C1 at gmail.com>, at 18:52:59
on Tue, 24 Dec 2013, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com> writes

>IPv4 -> IPv6 s not a problem to solve, it's just a job to do.

With my SME hat on it's a problem because it means replacing just about
all my infrastructure (hardware and software), several of which are
legacy and will never be updated by their suppliers.

As for "Governance" issues, I'm not sure the traceability issues have
all been solved (either for users who wish to be less traceable, or law
enforcement who wish users to be more traceable). And that's just one
aspect.
--
Roland Perry