[discuss] IPv6 Deployment and IG

avri avri at acm.org
Thu Dec 26 00:52:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

But one person's technical coordination is governance to others.

For example, in my view, there  is no technical coordination without policy tussle, and working through those tussles is where governance gets its start.

Just because we, for some historical definition of we,  did not call technical coordination  governance, does not mean that it isn't part of governance.

avri

Sent from a T-Mobile 4G LTE Device