[discuss] [governance] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Dec 27 13:52:02 UTC 2013

John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

>    I frankly couldn't care less whether 1net makes any appointments
> to any committees; it is indeed intended as an open discussion
> platform.   I simply believe that it is polite for 1net to respond in
> some manner if asked to make appointments.

Someone will have pushed within the LOG process for 1net to be asked to
make these appointments: I'm pretty sure that those who pushed for this
will have done so because giving 1net this important role is likely to
give 1net a significant boost on the path towards getting organized,
and of gaining credibility.

When is the final deadline for providing input in regard to the
formation of the 1net Steering Committee?

Greetings,
Norbert