[discuss] IPv6 Deployment and IG

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Dec 27 19:53:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

It is also a policy decision involved in deciding that typology of the
network would not attempt too align closer to geographic boundaries, at
least in some instances.  It currently doesn't, and i would prefer it
didn't, but it could.   Yes there would be implications on the routing
and on the (re)assignment of ASes, but there could be better regional
and national alignment over time if that was something we made it a
policy to support.

avri