[discuss] [IANAtransition] A Summary of IANA Oversight Transition Tasks and Issues

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Apr 2 04:21:56 UTC 2014

We all have a vested interest in road safety, but not everyone should repair cars or pave roads.  There are topics related to the rules and overall administration of the system which need to be inclusive but there are operational elements which depend on skills and expertise. Where and how do we draw those boundaries?

Sent from my iPad