[discuss] A thought experiment - what follows the 'IANA transition?'

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:09:23 UTC 2014

Well, I’ve provided a discussion of my concerns at some length both on this
list and on my most recent blogpost
<http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/the-multistakeholder-model-neo-lib
eralism-and-global-internet-governance/>  and I would guess I would be
trying the patience of the group to recite those again

As to you statement re: “causal connections”
 perhaps you could explain to
what you are referring
 I don’t see anything concerning causality anywhere
in what I’ve asked for but I have missed something.