[discuss] ICANN accountability and Internet Governance Principles

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:32:54 UTC 2014

I spoke up to indicate that the partisanship of the proceeding
shouldn't distract from the fact that they didn't really get into the
issue.  And to say it wasn't helpful or necessary to comment in those
terms here.  This is just what happens in Congressional hearings these
days.  Not sure how much your comments require me to respond, but I
don't think it useful to comment further in this connection anyway.

Seth