[discuss] H.R 4367 : Internet Stewardship Act of 2014

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:27:51 UTC 2014

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 7 Apr 2014 17:51, "Jefsey" <jefsey at jefsey.com> wrote:

> At 17:29 07/04/2014, Avri Doria wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I can't imagine that this will ever become law.
>

> They first should learn what the DNS is :-)
> But this is the main NTIA idea: to force Congress to eventually adapt the
US law to the US internet use.

C'mon Jefsey this is quite extreme conclusion. Me thinks the(some) US
politician is just taking advantage of the NTIA announcement to improve on
their individual political status profile ;)
Unfortunately it just so happen that the issue at hand concerns the world.
I hope they wouldn't take it too far to avoid the perceived role of USG in
internet affairs becoming a fact.

I have nothing against class 01 "IN" to become the US class, like in
telephone.

Well I do and I believe it's one of the essence of the globalization.

Cheers!
jfc