[discuss] Wikileaks releases Penultimate NetMundial Outcome Document

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Apr 9 07:32:34 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 09 April 2014 02:16 AM, Michel Gauthier wrote:

>> At 17:56 08/04/2014, Pranesh Prakash wrote:
>>> https://wikileaks.org/netmundial-outcome/
>
> The number of occurences of some words:

democracy 0, multistakeholder - 17

people - 4, stakeholder - 34

Compare this with any other key political document related to
constitutional moments like the Netmundial meetings - you will find
repeated references to people and democracy, and hardly any to
stakeholders and MSism.....

A silent political revolution is taking place, right under our noses, as
the proverbial Nero plays the flute...

parminder