[discuss] Wikileaks releases Penultimate NetMundial Outcome Document

Burkov Dmitry dvburk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:17:14 UTC 2014

My dear colleagues,

for me it seems that you lost feeling - how we - nonnative English speakers can interpret you wording.

I really can enjoy yours - Milton - as  yours Brian opinions - both brilliant sometimes  - all your attempts to simplify your language - but the outcome it  is still the same - you play in your sandbox - even if this sandbox today covered this world.

For me it is obviously - that it is like a game - this is not a discussion to organize internet governance - but just about how
to transfer some responsibility from NTIA to ICAN(this is not a mistake) and don't touch some historically sensitive influencers.

best regards,
Dmitry