[discuss] Bouncing emails

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at ReedSmith.com
Mon Apr 14 19:34:02 UTC 2014

This is an example of the Yahoo "DMARC snafu" in the wild....

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at 1net.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at 1net.org] On Behalf Of S Moonesamy
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 3:00 PM
To: Nathalie Coupet; discuss at 1net.org
Subject: Re: [discuss] Bouncing emails

Hi Nathalie,
At 11:13 14-04-2014, Nathalie Coupet wrote:
>My posting abilities on several lists are restricted. Do I have to
>change email SP in order to have all my email go through or is this
>just a glitch?

It is not a glitch.  You will have find another email provider if you would like all your email to go through.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

                                                                * * *

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered
confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you have received it in
error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or
use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you for your cooperation.

                                                                * * *

To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we
inform you that, unless otherwise indicated in writing, any U.S. Federal tax
advice contained in this communication  (including any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state
and local provisions or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
party any tax-related matters addressed herein.
                                                                        Disclaimer Version RS.US.20.10.00