[discuss] FW: [IP] GOP, Dems Clash Over Online Domain Name Oversight/reality check

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Apr 14 20:39:18 UTC 2014

On 14-Apr-14 09:01, Milton L Mueller wrote:
> As for developing solutions, there are a number of specific plans on the
> table. The IGP proposal is one, but I am still a big fan of the
> InternetNZ diagrams, which parse out the various activities and
> functions and show how different proposals might structure them.
> http://www.internetgovernance.org/2014/03/27/mapping-out-the-iana-transition/

The model I am proposing: IANA Stewarship Group - Transition proposal
did not have a picture included in the collection.  So I made one.

While it is a picture of a different sort, it can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1PF-CzJCiaQsP2jcr2gFoDARrajsgdEANyy_z82ISlZA/edit?usp=sharing

The model has changed a bit since I made the submission to NetMundial
because of the changing realities.  I will be putting out an updated
paper on the idea.

avri