[discuss] [Marcocivil] RES: NetMundial Draft Outcome document Online for comments at the platform

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Apr 15 01:08:13 UTC 2014

Laura, I think you did not read the docs in detail:

"Internet should continue to be a globally coherent, interconnected,
stable, unfragmented, scalable and accessible network-of-networks, based
on a common set of unique identifiers and that allows the free flow of
data packets/information."

and:

"The Internet should be preserved as a fertile and innovative
environment based on an open system architecture, with voluntary
collaboration, collective stewardship and participation, recognizing
technical management principles for efficient and improved network
operation and preserving the end-to-end nature of the network,  equal
technical treatment of all protocols and data, delivered by the
underlying communications and seeking to resolve technical issues at a
level closest to their origin."

--c.a.