[discuss] we need to fix what may be broken

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Apr 16 11:27:06 UTC 2014

"Designed" is perhaps a too deliberate term to describe what evolved.
IPV4-6 transition has demonstrated a sliver of complexity of revision in
operation.  Could we find  way to incrementally evolve the Internet
architecture in the right the direction so that we do so with greater
stability and continuity? A new architecture could be the destination;
I'm worried about the speed bumps and spin outs along the way...

Joe