[discuss] NTIA "Oversight" (was Dear ICANN - Feedback)

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Apr 16 23:17:08 UTC 2014

Just by way of clarification of the last section of this post -

...and that the institutions
charged with that political function will establish rule of law oversight
mechanisms that constrain potential abuses of the powers granted by that polity.

are you seeing some form of governmental oversight through legal
rule-making? or am I misreading this?

Joe