[discuss] we need to fix what may be broken

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:32:54 UTC 2014

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 19 Apr 2014 08:29, "S Moonesamy" <sm+1net at elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Seun,
>
> At 22:48 18-04-2014, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
>>
>> +1 and this can be evidently confirmed through the policy process of
numbers within ICANN; the RIR makes their policies and if I am right I
think global policies are not subject to ICANN board approval(I like this
to be corrected or confirmed) before it's implemented by IANA.

> See
https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-15may12-en.htm

Good example SM thanks. Just one more thing, do they have the option to
reject the global policy sent by ASO?
As I believe that will determine the level of independence of RIR

Cheers!