[discuss] [IANAtransition] VGN dynamic coalition and enhanced cooperation

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 03:23:39 UTC 2014

I had not even looked at the header, just the content already speak it's
source. However the main puzzle which may difficult to solve is how a call
for transparency resulted to withdrawal.

Obviously it seem there are different meanings of those words existing. The
JFC response further complicated my puzzle by marketing all bunch of things
ranging from DNSA, VGNIC, multitude membership et all, instead of just
responding to a straight forward question.

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.