[discuss] [governance] [ciresearchers] NETmundial documentsonline for comment

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 07:44:00 UTC 2014

That was quite factual truth!

I had made some observations during the formation of  /1Net SC; we claim we
are better by writing long pages. However when one makes an effort to read
between the lines, you realise that nobody is wealth of knowledge and the
seemingly knowledgeable is actually a delusion of himself.

Hopefully we will witness some act of improvement.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.