[discuss] let's get concrete

Dr. Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 05:53:42 UTC 2014

Nii, Brian,

The Net Mundial document if accepted will define principles of Internet governance. Then to do governance we need to look at structures and institutions to implement those principles. We are likely to find a lot of what we need in the bylaws and structures of ICANN/IETF/IAB/ISOC/IGF (sorry if I left anyone out). As Nii states, there are answers to current questions in those documents.

Ben