[discuss] NETmundial----YouTube Live Channel

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:31:13 UTC 2014

Hello Carlos,

There was a document (.pdf) that was released before the meeting which
showed the analysis of the contribution (including rationale et all). The
committee had done a great job by getting to that level (which is a proof
that they were able to find time in their busy schedule to read the
comments). My comment is not to discredit all their effort and infact i
thank them. However i think the outcome document process could have been
better and time 2 days may have been better utilized with less overnight
work from the committee.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*