[discuss] [Internet Policy] [bestbits] FINAL VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT - FOR PRINTING

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 08:16:33 UTC 2014

Good compromise for the NTIA/IANA wording, no strong words on mass
surveillance towards improving on privacy. Nevertheless it was a good
exercise that proves that buttom-up process can work even within that
shortest period of time.

Whoever is saying 18month is too short to present a proposal to NTIA could
borrow ideas from the process of NetMundial.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*