[discuss] [bestbits] FINAL VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT - FOR PRINTING

Michael R. Nelson mrnelson at microsoft.com
Sat Apr 26 19:49:41 UTC 2014

I agree with Marilyn.  The phrase "enhanced cooperation" has many different meanings and is being used to promote various agendas. A sentence linking EC to a multistakeholder process is helpful and limits efforts to promote enhanced cooperation through government-led groups.

I am impressed with how well the Multistakeholder experiment in Sao Paulo worked--and how well remote participants like me could follow and engage in what happened there.

Mike Nelson

Sent from my Windows Phone