[discuss] [] FINAL VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT - FOR PRINTING

Dr. Ben Fuller ben at fuller.na
Mon Apr 28 10:36:51 UTC 2014

Marilyn,

Giving some focus to1net is an excellent idea. George Sadowsky has been urging us to have some discipline as well.  In looking at the document, there are a number of issues appearing in the road map that are gathered together thematically. Perhaps we can use these as a guide for setting up discussion areas on 1net.

Best,

Ben