[discuss] NetMundial Initiative

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Aug 13 15:52:36 UTC 2014

On 13-Aug-14 09:29, Nnenna Nwakanma wrote:
> I'm interested in the answer.
> Shouldnt it be a "Yes"?

Probably, and perhaps I was being silly asking.  It was just with the
re-birth of the list, I figured to tread carefully at first.

I understand there will be some sort of announcement at the IGF about
it, and I have been a part of few conversations where it was discussed,
but where few of us really knew what we were talking about because each
of us knew so little.  These were conversations in which various people
tried to gather the shards of information they had managed to collect on
the behind the scenes NI organizing effort, to try and get a larger picture.

I was hoping that:

a. this list might be an appropriate place to gather more of those
shards together

b. that perhaps, those with authoritative knowledge might share it.

c. this larger non-governmental multistakeholder assemblage could start
vetting the idea.

But maybe I go too far while trying to tread carefully.

avri