[discuss] NetMundial Initiative

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:20:17 UTC 2014

I find it also somewhat ironic have to learn about the NMI (a rather
unfortunately acronym) in this way.

>From the Google cache,

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XsZglrhRQgUJ:www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_NetmundialInitiative_Overview.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=hk&client=firefox-a

Does anyone know anything more about the GAP ?

' Global Agenda Platform, a digital collaboration system that enables
closer cooperation of
multistakeholder communities of top decision-makers and experts working on
specific global
challenges.

p.