[discuss] NetMundial Initiative

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Thu Aug 14 07:11:35 UTC 2014

*Current status of IG debate:* we need leaks to know what is going on!
Pretty bad for a start.

@jordan carter: "why a noted business centred forum is the place to launch
an Internet governance initiative?" - a question to be echoed indeed.

It is a shame after the whole attempt of NETMudial to innovate in a meeting
process, seeking some transparency, openness and inclusion, something like
this comes up under the same "brand". Hello Brazil?!

@jeremy and members of the so called "evil cabal", if you go, you have an
important role to feed people with the most important asset: information. I
bet we will be always prompt for feedback.

hoping for the best, though looking at... the worst?

regards

joana

Joana Varon Ferraz
@joana_varon