[discuss] NetMundial Initiative

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Thu Aug 21 17:30:42 UTC 2014

On 21/08/2014 10:18 am, Avri Doria wrote:
> Web site updated.
>
> http://www.weforum.org/issues/global-internet-governance

Before seeing this I blogged with my personal thoughts about the
Initiative at
http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/the-netmundial-initiative-exposed,
being my usual cranky self.  Having now read the website update, I
wouldn't change much in what I had written, but I am pleased to read
that "there will be a six month period of
consultations with a broad range of stakeholders and experts regarding
whether and how to establish a dedicated organizational structure to
support these activities going forward, whether or not connected to the
Forum."

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst