[discuss] Call to 1net community - Shape IGF Best Practices!

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Sat Aug 23 18:15:34 UTC 2014

Hi Alain,
At 05:22 23-08-2014, ALAIN AINA wrote:
>Are you saying  " The problem in the developing world is
>that  people are using solutions which are not adopted to their context ?"

You are looking at it from a different angle.  :-)

>Wrong problem definition call for wrong solutions. The list you
>mentioned is supposed to study and define the problem for the developing world.

What I was saying is that I can sell you anything and it is difficult
for you to know whether my solution is effective because you do not
have adequate information about the local context.

>So, " The problem in the developing world is that  local people
>are  not active building the right solution for the local context."

That's one way to see it.  Another way is that there isn't a market
to make it worth building a solution.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy