[discuss] WEF NETmundial Initiative Video Feed now live fyi

FSP4NET alliance at fsp4.net
Thu Aug 28 14:55:52 UTC 2014

At 10:58 28/08/2014, Pindar Wong wrote:
><http://new.livestream.com/wef/events/3320009>http://new.livestream.com/wef/events/3320009

They have decided it was the end of the begining and they will
actively do something they have to discuss with the multistakeholders
to decide first if the solution is not already existing but lacking
rough consensus. This will be carried through a Chinese, Indian, etc.
road question-show.

Will we now have Mr O.Cann starting a 2net.org platform where
EVERYONE (says the Europan Rep) can engage everyone? Fadi seems to
fear it. Because that would put ICANN aside? So now, it is OCANN vs
ICANN. Good ! Our hope is that MYCANN can support both of them and others!

Anyway, we have five months before the Davos solution decision
meeting. Another blahblahblah round :-)
The target is now the Governance Status-Quo.

"at the end it is a business" etc.... was the closing sentence.