[discuss] Latin america in a glimpse: Human Rights and the internet (IGF 2014)

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Sat Aug 30 14:19:39 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Sorry for eventual cross-posting. I'm happy to share the briefing: *Latin
america in a glimpse: Human Rights and the internet,*
<https://www.derechosdigitales.org/wp-content/uploads/igf_2014.pdf>*, which
is *a summary about the status of the debate in some fields of digital
rights in LatAm.

Our goal was particularly increase the understanding of the region within
the international community that will gathers during the IGF2014.

It was an initiative by ONG Derechos Digitales, in partnership with the
Communications and Information Policy Programme of the Association for
Progressive Communications (APC), and myself :)

I hope you enjoy. The document is CC:BY licensed, so please be free to
spread it out!

best

joana

Joana Varon Ferraz