[discuss] report of the Executive Multistakeholder Committee (EMC) final

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Feb 4 23:46:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

You are of course correct.  We should have asked you:

"Why is the choice of colors interesting?"

Instead of just assuming that you were using the pejorative connotation
of 'interesting' that is in such vogue these days.

Apologies for my error.  I would, though, like to undestandr why it is
interesting since my original interpretation was so wrong headed.

Thanks

avri