[discuss] List announcement "robust governance in the digital age"

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:21:39 UTC 2014

I am indifferent about this development. However, I really wonder how this
new list make a difference especially as it's an individual initiative.
While I don't support a stakeholder exhibiting dominance on a supposed
multistakeholder platform, I still think stakeholder participation and
support is vital to the overall sustainability of a "truly"
multistakerholder platform.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.