[discuss] List announcement "robust governance in the digital age"

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Feb 14 09:36:48 UTC 2014

While we all have slightly different views on these answers and whether they were the right or best choices at the time, perhaps we can remember to thank Adiel for a level of work and openness that has allowed us to have these fairly unfettered conversations. I for one appreciate both the effort and the responsiveness to requests.

Joe

Sent from my iPad