[discuss] Possible approaches to solving "problem no. 1"

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Tue Feb 18 03:03:35 UTC 2014

On Feb 17, 2014, at 7:28 PM, Michel Gauthier <mg at telepresse.com> wrote:

> I am afraid you did not analyze the elements I provided you. Nor the context recently documented by Mike Roberts concerning congressmen's attitude. Nor any Gov attitude over this kind of elements.
> You know, I do not support any position: I just report what I believe I observe.

Michel -

  You indicated that it is your understanding that "the USG position is
  that the root is an US property" and then failed to provide any data
  supporting the existing of _any_ official USG position on the matter.

  If you should happen to observe an actual USG position, thenit would
  indeed be good information for the folks on this list to know about...

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.