[discuss] Possible approaches to solving "problem no. 1"

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Feb 20 21:56:06 UTC 2014

the word globalisation has different meanings to different people and I refer you to the anti-globalisation  movement, which sees globalisation as a word for transnational corporate control without government regulation (and you can see the ramifications of that in an internet setting in terms of economic dominance). Probably not the most sensitive word for ICANN to use given its connotations to many people, but I’m not sure what the best substitute is.