[discuss] rootservers

Suzanne Woolf suzworldwide at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:02:31 UTC 2014

On Feb 24, 2014, at 4:53 PM, Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com> wrote:

>> On Feb 24, 2014, at 12:40 PM, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> As an example, Can you tell me how I can get an F instance live at my NOC?
>
> Talk to the F Root folks, ISC.

….at http://www.isc.org/f-root/ (which is a redirect for f.root-servers.org). Among other information, there's a link there to another page listing all the locations, how to tell "Which F-root node am I using?", and some further explanations, including the text "If you think your users would benefit from the improved DNS stability that a local F Root Server would bring, but there is no F-Root Server listed for your city or region, let us know. We are in the process of adding more sites."

best,
Suzanne