[discuss] vgnis.net site

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Feb 26 18:44:40 UTC 2014

I have added the page Elisabeth requested on the project perspective
http://vgnics.net/vgnics/index.php/The_project_perspective.
I suggest we leave Jean-Michel tuning the site. May be could we pass
the MDRS pages under the wiki? This might make it simpler for an MS support?
(we would need a good PHP/Wikimedist to help with a few scripts).
Anyone on the list?

Another point after discussing with Jean-Michel this AM: we must
differentiate the concepts and the prototype applications as long as
this is not a precise project based upon an existing tool (like Bind
9 or 10). Let remember that the needs in terms of HomeRoot are
different and that we can use the dtrick to support classes easily.
jfc

PS. I suggest that those who are interested in debatting VGNICS as a
netywork project and not as a governance issue join us on the
iucg at ietf.org mailing list.