[discuss] Conference: ICANN and Global Internet Governance: The Road to Sao Paulo, and Beyond, Singapore 21 March 2014

Elisabeth Blanconil info at vgnic.org
Thu Feb 27 15:08:44 UTC 2014

At 09:17 27/02/2014, Shatan, Gregory S. wrote:
>Ad personam attacks add nothing but “noise”
>to this or any other list.  I suppose this is my
>punishment for challenging the use of “VGNIC-speak.”
>That said – am I the only one confused by the
>reference to “interplus 2015 project
>governance”?  If so, I look forward to someone
>from outside the VGNIC sphere of influence explaining it.

You are the Gegory I refered to.
The is no attack! but care.
No punishment but kind concern about the problem
you reported with our "VGNIC-speak".

sure your input will be considered. We already
gave a definition of CGN, VGNIC, VGNICS on our site for you.
We will probably put links to the IUCG details on
PLUS, interplus, etc. which concerns the higher
layers not yet fully supported by the IEN 48 project non-IETF completion.
But please, give us time. We are not paid for that. And proceed by consensus.

>If I am not the Gregory to which you refer, my apologies.

Loves means never having to say you are sorry.
Hebe.