[discuss] The "Internet Governance" confusion ...

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Wed Jan 1 23:13:37 UTC 2014

At 22:09 01/01/2014, WUKnoben wrote:
>very interesting "Internet Governance
>Outlook 2014" focusing on the real issues ahead of us:
>http://www.circleid.com/posts/20131231_internet_governance_outlook_2014_good_news_bad_news_no_news/

Question: what do the 1NET participants think of this vision of a
quasi stand-alone IG-eco-system so complex, complete and
self-sufficent that it can deploy, be discussed and live without
being affected by the technology and its users?

My reading as an analyst is that this is precisely that
"governancratic eco-system" the Sao Paulo participants willl want to
get rid of and replace. Some comments?

MG