[discuss] limitation of mails per day?

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Fri Jan 3 09:41:40 UTC 2014

I think it is a sensible - and given the volume of this list, pretty much essential - measure.

I know on other lists - Governance, I believe, there's a limit of long-standing (is it 3/day?)

As to it being a breach of freedom of expression, if that's argued I would argue against it. After all, you are not prevented from expressing yourself, you are simply incentivised to do it more briefly and concisely, or to do it tomorrow ;)