[discuss] limitation of mails per day?

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Fri Jan 3 22:28:17 UTC 2014

moderation would be helpful.
emails that are of the form:

+1
I agree, <nuance offered>

could, with little effect, be elided from the flow.

there is nothing to prevent conversations drifting to other venues (closed lists, interested/interesting people, etc) and such might be a natural growth of another affinity group.

I suspect that there has been enough fodder on the list for the 1net organizers to start in on the task of collating ideas.  I think it would be worthwhile to produce such a list and
circulate it back to the list as a “straw man” snapshot of what those on the list think are important.   It would be enlightening to see where the “holes” are and why.

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.